Mon, Dec 12|
La Manzana Community Resources
Teaching Children Social Skills
Triple P—the world’s leading positive parenting program— strengthens families by promoting positive relationships.
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2022, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM PST
La Manzana Community Resources, 18 W. Lake Ave, Suite E, Watsonville
About the class
Parenting support for families with children with special needs. Stepping Stones Triple P strengthens families by promoting positive relationships.
Attend this FREE parenting workshop to learn:
• How playing helps children learn communication skills
• Strategies for teaching children to share and take turns
• Tips for having successful playdates
• What to do if repetitive behaviors become problematic
Presented IN ENGLISH by Sandra Rodelo, Community Bridges – La Manzana Community Resources
This free workshop will be IN PERSON and is open to the public. Register to reserve your spot and get FREE child care!
Enrollment is limited and masks are required for anyone over 2 years old. (Regardless of vaccination status)
Please register below by indicating the number of adults that would be attending the workshop and the number of children that would need child care.
· Please plan to eat before or after you come as we will be keeping our masks on and won't be serving food or drinks.
· Classrooms will be cleaned before use.
This includes childcare for 1 child.